BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY
F.A.Q / Terms / Conditions
- Anyone who wishes to book with Allure has the responsibility to let us know of any infections or diseases on their hands/feet, this includes any fungal infections or contagious warts. We have the right to refuse services to clients with any contagious infections in order to keep our salon as hygienic as possible and prevent any possibilities of transmitting it to someone else. We recommend clients with any medical concerns or serious ingrown toenails to visit a foot doctor. We are beauticians that are able to help clean healthy skin, and beautify them. We do not have the right to service on hands and feet that require medical attention.
- Gel polish that is to be removed is an additional $8.00 for the hands or $10.00 for the feet.
- Taxes are not included in the service prices listed
- Allure Nail Bar cannot be responsible for loss or damage of personal articles. We encourage all clients to keep valuables with them at all times.
- Prices and hours of operation are subject to change without notice.
- We accept cash and debit ONLY.
- 1 Week Guarantee for Gel polish manicure OR Biogel Services - If a nail breaks or polish chips within 6 days of your manicure, we will fix it for free. This does not guarantee any type of "polish applications only". Appointment to fix must be called and made before 6 days of manicure.
- Gift certificates are available to be purchased online or in store.
- For new clients or if you haven’t visited us within the last 6 months and parties over 2 people, we require a 50% deposit on the services prior to making the appointment. Any cancellations on parties over two have a 48 hr cancellation notice limit. With less than 48 hr notice for cancellation, the deposit is non-refundable. A 15% gratuity charge is added on top of parties over 2 people.
- Dog and cat friendly salon
- Prices are subject to change. The client is responsible to pay the price that is listed on the day of services provided.
Please fill out the entire form specifically so we are able to allot the correct amount of time for your time at Allure Nail Bar.
Thank you for co-operating.
Please note: During the summer seasons we are extremely high in demand, it is very unlikely that we would have an opening if not booked in advance. During the months June - August we are booking 3 weeks in advance and up to 4 weeks in advance for evening (4PM onwards) and weekend appointments. We highly encourage our clients to prebook their next visits in advance.